Sunday, September 22, 2013

Tsukuba Circuit

Tsukuba Circuit. Yep, THAT Tsukuba. And it was worth it. Even with a 2 1/2 hour train ride and a $30 cab ride to get there. Anyway, I'm sleepy, I have too many pictures, and the bandwidth on my wifi here is a negitive number.  I will put up a few pics here tonight. Next week when I get home I will upload all of them to my picasa account and post the link.
































 Then I walked back to the train station foregoing the $30 cab ride and seeing some nice big Japanese landscapes and houses.



 First Square lamps! Now triangles!

 I did stop in Akihabara on the way home tonight too. Akihabara is the electronics district. It is bright and loud and full of everything from electronics to toy stores, to adult toy stores, to arcades, to Octopus balls (not the name of an adult toy store).







No comments: