Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Mel's wedding... at least some decorations.

Melissa and Wood finally married this past Friday. Mel asked me to bring my camera. But, I didn't want to step on the toes of the "official" photographer; so I tried to stick to the decorations.

These are the markers leading guests into the main doors of the church.
I believe they were lighted with candles after dark.
The five tiered chocolate on chocolate on chocolate wedding cake.
This was the best cakes I have had in a long time.
And I know my chocolate cakes.


When chocolate frosting isn't enough simply smack some chocolate flakes on the size.

The distracted bride.

Center pieces.


The newly weds.


Some shoes I found outside.

1 comment:

SarahBara said...

Did you know those chocolate cakes were from Costco???? I should buy you one to say "Thanks" for our cute pics!