Friday, May 2, 2008

Random Picture day!

My poor littel camera is still in the shop, as per my last post.
Luckily I have a hard drive full of things to look at.
Enjoy the randomness.
Here is my Dough. Don't be fooled by her cuteness, her brain is actually very small.
If you don't mind being lovingly pawed awake at 4.30 in the AM shes fun to have around.
There'ssome new construction near an old barn down the road from my house.
Not only is it a good place to ride your 4wheeler around, there is a family of foxes that live under the old barn.
The were bot excited about us riding around.

They got over their shyiness pretty fast.
He better stop eyeballing me or else...

There was alot of sky that day.

Heres a few pics of Prestons new Rhino.

Here it is making quick work of a little hill.

It took care of this big hill at nearly the same pace.

This poor lil' flower was growing in the middle of where we were riding. He didn't make it...

Here's my very own wheeler. Its so fast the flag even blows back when its standing still.
The next two pictures will help explain why my camera is in the shop.

This is what gusty winds do to the dunes.

This is Cort and Matt holding things down on 2000 and the '97 respectivly.

Paul on his Banshee, my wheeler and Matt parkinig the '97.

There are a few bonuses to being at the dunes in a wind storm.

1. We are the only fools follish enough to stay and ride around.

2. We are at the dunes.

P.s. If you click on the pic it gets bigger. I just found this out.

No comments: