Thursday, May 1, 2008

Is it snowing or is it just me?

No pictures today.

My poor camera is at the Forster's Camera Service. They tell me that windy sand dunes make cameras sad. And when my camera gets sad my wallet gets sad. I have very lovely grains of sand in each of my lenses. Which is a nice effect if you like poke-a-dots and/or retouching everyone of the 300 photos I can take in a hour.

Neither of these is way up the list of my favorite things.

Which brings me to one of my favorite things. Snow.

I only bring it up because it is snowing! It was 74 degrees yesterday and to day it's snowing. I believe that is called magic.

I am more then a little sad that I don't have any pictures of the magic for you. but i thought you needed to know that it's snowing. Now go dig it. I am.

No comments: