Monday, April 14, 2008

drifting and hair time.

I had a pre-season drift event at Rocky Mountain Raceway this Saturday. It was a test & tune hosted by Drift Enterprise. I was a great refresher on a super technical course after the winter off. Its good to be sideways again.
Here's a pic of my drifting pile. It might not look like much, but its a goer. It's ugly, and I love it.
On the way home I stopped by Elvira's , the salon where my cute cousin Melissa is getting her wedding hair-do did. Here are a few of the 50 pics I took in the 20 mins or so I was there. And lucky for you I sneaked(that is the correct word) in some pics of her cute stylist, Lindsey. Enjoy... or else!

P.S. I would like to formally apologize to - and its employees for coming into there nice salon directly from a morning drift session. I was super dirty, looked like I was there to steal stuff and definitely smelled of burning tires if not worse things. And all of them were super nice. Even apologizing when I was in their way. Thanks again.
Isn't she cute.

No comments: