Monday, September 16, 2013

Another day at the airport and a 3 star hotel.

Today I woke up extra early to make sure I had plenty of time to check in for my flight. I made it to the airport at 7 for my 9:20 flight. The weather in Okinawa was beautiful. But, as it turns out, Tokyo decided to have itself a typhoon and delay all the flights. Instead of 2 hours early I was now 6 hours early.




At least my plane is painted like a whale shark.

I did make it to Tokyo and it wasn't even windy. Worst typhoon ever.







And finally a god comparison for you. Tonight I am check into a 3 star hotel in the middle of Tokyo. Compare that with the 4 star hotel I was in the past few nights. It is clean and air conditioned so I am not complaining. but this is a standard Tokyo sized hotel room.



No comments: